Eligible persons who meet one of the following financial criteria may apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot Citizenship:
- Investment in real estate, land development and infrastructure projects of at least €2m
- Investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies or organisations of at least €2m
- Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot companies/ organisations that are licenced by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission of at least €2m
- Combination of the above criteria, which can also include investment in government bonds of up to €500.000.
- Travel to 157+ countries without a visa.
- Same rights as European Citizens.
- Take advantage of Cyprus multiple citizenship possibility.
- Travel, live, work and study anywhere in the European Union or Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland.
- Citizenship for the whole family.
- Free movement of capital, services and goods.
- Insurance against political instability.
- Zero inheritance tax.
- Possibility to rent out the privately-owned residence.
- Access to high quality healthcare institutions.
- The eligible investment is not limited to properties purchased for the first time.
For more information on the Cyprus Investment Programme please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org orclick here
to make an enquiry.