Marketing & Business Development Manager
Medousa Developers is seeking an innovative, dynamic, results-driven Marketing & Business Development Manager to join their Marketing Department! This is an excellent opportunity to join a talented team of individuals involved in all aspects of the development, implementation, and execution of the organization’s marketing strategy and programs.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of study and 5+ years’ related experience in a professional services organization. Previous experience highly desired. Successful applicants will have solid working knowledge and experience in managing marketing and business development activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate departmental and individual new business targeting, including research and industry analysis
- Research, writing and implementing marketing plans. Draft and coordinate the writing of RFP responses, client presentation materials, and other projects.
- Act as primary marketing point of contact for assigned department(s)
- Develop, execute and manage new projects, strategic marketing plans, budgets and timelines in accordance with organizational goals
- Manage the development of promotion materials, new business targeting lists and follow up for various marketing/business development projects
- Manage events including seminars, webinars, social event, and industry association sponsorships. Most will be abroad.
- Participate in regular strategy meetings with the marketing team
- Assist with development and maintenance of systems and processes to track, measure and report on results of business development and marketing initiatives.
- Travelling abroad to promote the business frequently.
Must be a high energy team player, show initiative, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels. Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate new, innovative programs to a target audience required for successful achievement of position goals.
Highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and paid time off package offered in this congenial, professional work environment. For immediate CONFIDENTIAL consideration for this opportunity, qualified candidates should forward their resume.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Marketing Manager / Business Development Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional services organization
Proven ability to write original copy based on a solid understanding of related issues
- Experience managing proposals and RFPs in a professional services environment
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Applicants are asked to forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.